Monday, February 13, 2012

Presents...



Sup Thugs? Reo Michales here. 22 years old, 5’8, 125IBS.  I call myself a pretty boy because I’m always looking fresh in my skinnies and Jordan shoes. I’m an “Oreo” black on the out, white on the in, so you can call me a little white boy if you want. Most of the time I’m pretty shy and quiet but don’t let this fool you when it brings us to the bedroom.  I’m Versatile, but I like to top more than bottom, especially if it’s a nice white boy ass. During sex I can be slow and gentle but one flip of a switch I can become an amazing power top. I’ll tare your ass to pieces with the huge cock that I have right after I make you wet and eat that hole! My major turn on is a really hot ass, followed by a nice sexy body. Rimming is my specialty, could eat an ass out so good I bet I can make you nut, I’ve done it before. I love toys, and have a huge underwear fetish. I can get off pretty fast jacking off but when it comes to sex I can last for a while, and most the time my cum shot just keeps building and building until I cum and it squirts over my head, all over my chest and sometimes even on my face or mouth. A few fantasies I have, is sex on the beach, I would love to have one really hot fuck on the beach in the sun. Heat get’s me really horny. Hot showers are the best, love hot tubs and anything else that will keep me warm and horny. Another fantasy is an emergency stop in an elevator with some really hot top who just has to fuck my ass really good before returning back to work or wherever it is that he’s going. Any man in uniform is a turn on. If an officer pulls me over you bet he’d rather punish me by pounding my tight hole instead of giving me a ticket. If he’s a dick cop, I’ll fuck the shit out of him and then say fuck your ticket as I nut on the ticket and shove it back in his mouth and speed off (He know he’s likes it like that). Straight guys are one of my main interests. I have blown a few in the past and they have come back asking for another good blow. Well this is pretty much the basics. As you get to know me and watch my videos you will find out more.
                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                      Peace out Thugs.













No comments:

Post a Comment