Sunday, February 12, 2012


Presents...




Night Wolf: 18 
I am a sexy, nice toned body fully versatile who loves to be flipped 
I sing ,dance ,act, model 
I am very cool kinda a multi personality person
I am cool chilled lay back person no bull shit and when it comes to relationship no hoe shi lol
I am 5'9 Light skinned man 
I like slow sex not into the whole ruff house stuff I dont let tops try to break my back
One fantasy I had was to one day come home chill take a shower and when I walked out the shower I would see this sexy toned body man with his dick out laying on the bed ready to get sucked and fuck me we would have freaky wild sex fucking like rabbits all around the room having this wolf howling at night then when he get ready to nut i want him to nut all over my face having cum all over my mouth that would be everything!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment